I am a Programmer and I can Relate

When I show the boss that I have finally fixed this bug



When the project manager enters the office


When I'm deploying code to production


When I try to fix a bug at 3 in the morning


When my regex returned exactly what I expected


When a friend of mine asks me to fix his website built with Joomla


When I'm told that the module on which I have worked all the week will never be used


When the code that I have not tested on dev works perfectly in production


When the sales people announce they have sold our product to the customer


When I apply a new CSS for the first time


When sysadmin finally gives us the root access


When I launch my script for the first time after several hours of development


When I go off for the weekend while everyone else is still trying to fix bugs


When the app goes into beta and the first bug reports arrive


When the boss is looking for someone to urgently fix a difficult bug

Related Videos